1. I got on the wrong jeep to work this morning. Turns out it was a private service for people who worked in this factory, we were considerably far when I realized. It was mortifying, I wished that the ground would just swallow me whole at that moment.
2. There was a fire drill at work today. I kinda panicked (it’s just a drill jfc golan smh) and left everything I own on the table, they are all laid there and literally at my face waiting to be saved from a fiery demise: money, phone and other essentials — I could’ve grabbed them all at once before rushing the the fire exit but no, I just left everything on the table. Had it been a real fire, I’d be an unemployed phoneless broke man right about now.
3. Mom & Dad went out today but completely forgot about the clothe iron being plugged and on (THIS IS HOW PEOPLE LOSE EVERYTHING C’MON!) I could’ve lost a home today but thank god it didn’t short or anything, it could’ve been the ultimate of irony. (*wink*wink*)
4. In celebration of his 150th birth anniversary, my alma mater donated a 6 foot statue of Apolinario Mabini and I inadvertently got myself invited to the unveiling tomorrow (I was not supposed to but I wanted to go badly so yay!) and,
5. After the unveiling is the Parade of Lights. Our school has its own float there (so I guess it’s an MMFF-style parade idk) and I’m really excited to see the night light up. I hope it doesn’t rain though.
(and i have nothing to wear)
Hi everyone! How are ye?
I’m not usually homicidal but if we are not acquainted in any way and you either sneeze or cough on my face and don’t apologize, I will fucking bash your head on the concrete from where you stand or push you in the way of a moving vehicle. Mind your manners, please.
"The friends you meet in college will be your friends for life." —Sydney White (2007)
I never knew how much I missed my friends & their company until I walked myself to the jeepney terminal, alone. Sigh.
I want to be a Walker in The Walking Dead so bad.
Ang pwedeng i-download hindi basta-basta nauubos pero ang memory ng laptop, konting-konti na lang!
Well as I’ve said before, I have this love-hate relationship going on with Rainmeter and I redownloaded it, again, for the sole purpose of monitoring what’s left of this laptop’s free space. I just can’t bring myself to delete the accumulated forgotten movies and series that-I-will-probably-never-watch-again-but-preserved-for-future-GIFfing-which-is-most-likely-I-will-also-not-do-in-the-near-future. This is hoarding already, right? An external drive is what I need.
People with jobs, how can you still Tumblr even?
030214 // Since my brother managed to make an immense clutter before leaving for Cam Sur, I decided to take my should-be rest day into a chore day instead. I literally have mice running around in front of me, I’d whack them but they’re just too fast (and i can hear them party at night) (time for traps then) (i fucking hate mice) (god their pee is nasty).
Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday! ( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿
[ ♫ KILL AND RUN by SIA ]
Home after my second day at work. They already assigned a major project to me; Production is exhausting but I love and enjoy what I’m doing so it’s really not a problem (even though the deadline is this friday omg) (but no biggie).
Yo, how’s it’s going?
It was better, us parting ways.
Had an interview at my alma mater. So far I’ve declined every job offer that came to me, except this one, which everyone thought was ridiculous because some offers came from the 'top' companies to apply for — turning down a blessing in way, they thought but, meh, it was too far from my place.
1.Despite the unfortunate circumstances I went trough, — the tricycle breaking down, the next ride driving unbelievably sluggish and the god forsaken morning rush hour — I arrived for the interview neither early nor late; a bit stressed out but I was exactly on time.
2. The admin staff were really nice and not at all cocky (as far as HR legend goes), they were very accommodating and didn’t make me wait 84 years before attending to me — that’s great work ethic right there. I’m going to love working there. (And I love how the office smells tbh)
3. I took mental aptitude tests and did essays until 1 in the afternoon, it was exhausting but I liked doing it anyway because I felt like a student again. Some items on the test were like ciphers, I solved them while pretending to be Sherlock HAHAHAHA (which was effective imo roleplaying is awesome!)
4 . I brought two pens with me but things turned bad when one started leaking on my hand, making a mess, and the other one I switched to started drying out. It was horrible but thankfully the other pen lasted until the last items on the test.
5.The interview sesh came after lunch. It was fun and not head on formal, I wasn’t even nervous even though I stuttered a lot (rusty engrish is rusty) and ended up having 2 inflammations in my mouth and tongue from all that engrish-speaking lol.
I got a text this morning from the HR head saying that I’m okay for the position of graphic artist they just have to do something first with the org chart (???) (does that mean I’m in?????? OMG I’m not entirely sure) I’m waiting for the word ‘word’ if I really got the job. I don’t want to assume or anything, or even jinx it. I’m just letting everything fall into place, as usual.
PRO TIP: Bring three pens. For the love of god and all things that is good and puppies. BRING. THREE. PERFECTLY. WORKING. PENS.